Hello guys! Welcome to this new blog. I’ve never been this excited before whenever I attempted to start a blog again. Yes, you read it right! My unending effort in starting a new blog this past few years has been crazy. I always wanted to do this ever since I fell in love with Web Designing way back in 2008, that was when I’m in my fresh college days. Back then I am able to run my own personal blog for a half and a year only and things just started to get busy and you know what happened next.
What are the hindrances(from 2009-2019)?
- Busy College Years(2009-2014)
- Preparing for Board Exam(2014-2015)
- Preparing for Job Application
- A low-end laptop/PC
- Slow Internet
- (When I got a job) Too busy ☹
What triggers now this 2020? I’ve been thinking a lot these past few days or months I guess that I’m not getting any younger and I still have a lot of things I want to do and pursue. However, given my very hectic working environment, only one word defines this – S T R E S S.Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I wanted to get away with this overload work and enjoy the things that I love to do. Though I sometimes get a relief by travelling at least once or twice a year, but those stress free moments just lives in my memories.
Health. One of the very crucial thing that I need to focus on. 2019 was one of the worst years I had, maybe not all throughout. There are still some great happenings last 2019 when I got promoted. But the one I am concerned about was my health. I’ve been a very sick person last year, I think I seize a lot of sickness then such as Neck Pain, Intense headache once in a while, hospital confinement due to hyperacidity, my mild scoliosis, I got a lot of fever, and lastly I was diagnosed with PCOS. I don’t want to elaborate PCOS for now, maybe on my next posts I’m gonna share with you my plans.
Stress, Age, Health. That’s just a few things that triggers me to do this. Maybe I can say this blog can be define as “Killing bird with one stone” Why? Having this can get me release my stress somehow and of course enjoyment as this is one of the things that I really love to do.
Speaking of planning, in this article I’m going to share some of my target bucket list this 2020!
2020 Bucket List
- Getting Healthy
- Free of PCOS
- Overall good health
- Of course, Travelling!
- Batanes – Checked. Just recently visit this gorgeous Island this January. Please watch out my post on that.
- South Korea – On Plan. We have a booking already and the trip will be on March 31-April 6. Excited!
- Visit other countries – sometimes I limit myself to travel only once or twice. But I would love to add another place on my travelling this year. Money please come!
- Successfully launch this personal blog of mine
- Get training courses to enhance my graphic design and web design skills
- Avail training courses in writing articles
- Get a high-end laptop/PC, and other gadgets for designing and video editing.
- Enhance my photo and Video Editing Skills
- Renovate my new Home
- Lastly, preparation to have a freelancing or work at home job
For now, that would be my main target for 2020 and that would be the most topics you’ll going to see in my future articles here.
Thank you for taking time to read.
Hope to see you on my next entries.